Voiteq Inc. (“Voiteq,” “we,” “us”) has created this Privacy Statement (this “Statement”) to explain the types of personal information Voiteq collects as you navigate our sites and related services (collectively, the “Services”), how such information will be used, and the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Voiteq Inc., located at 3155 North Point Parkway, Building G, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30005
I. Privacy Principles
We follow the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect any more personal information about you than is necessary or otherwise authorized by you;
- We only use your personal information for the purposes we specify in this Statement, unless you agree otherwise;
- We do not keep your personal information if it is no longer needed; and
- Other than as we specify in this Statement, we do not share your personal information with third parties.
II. Personal Information
A. Personal Information Collected
Although most areas of the Services can be accessed without submitting any information that personally identifies you, some areas require certain personal information from you. The types of personal information that we may collect from you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number; or
- Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, gender, job information, and postal code.
B. Legal Basis
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, when providing the Services), or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to process personal information about you or may need to process personal information in order to exercise, establish, or defend legal claims.
C. How We Use Personal Information
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- With your consent, communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate, or subsidiary companies, business partners, and other third parties.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
D. How We Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our user, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Voiteq, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Statement.
E. Data Security and Retention
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to for our internal purposes. You may request to delete your account information by contacting us at [email protected].
F. Where We Store your Personal Information
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA who works for us, one of our group companies or our suppliers for the purposes set out in this Statement. In order to ensure that any third party processes your personal data in a way which is consistent with the EU's laws on data protection, to the extent that we share data outside of the EEA, we will seek to put in place agreements with those third parties, including with our group companies, which contain provisions approved by the EU for protecting personal data.
G. Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices about the personal information we collect from you via the Services and how we communicate with you:
- Right to Access. You have the right to request a copy of any information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us by writing to us at the address or email address listed below on page 5. We may request proof of your identity before sharing such information with you.
- Right to Rectify. If you discover that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you may ask us to correct that information.
- Right to be Forgotten/Cease Processing. You may ask us to delete or cease processing the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. It may not be possible for us to delete or cease processing all the personal information we hold about you where we have an ongoing relationship, however please contact us and we will do our best to assist with your request.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. Where we process your data on the basis that you have consented to such processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing or contacting us, as applicable.
- Right to Portability. You may ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party in certain circumstances. If you would like any other information regarding this right, please contact us.
- Promotional Communications. If you do not want us to use your email address/contact information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
III. Cookies and Automatic Tracking
B. Third-Party Tracking.
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Some of your browsing sessions may be translated into information that helps website designers make websites easier to use and simpler to navigate. If you would like to disable this tracking, please click here: http://www.clicktale.net/disable.html
C. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. We cannot verify third-party web browser opt-out programs or third-party tracking opt-outs. Therefore, we strongly suggest using our built-in opt-out mechanisms [here] to prevent tracking.
IV. General Notices
A. External Links and Third-Party Sites
Voiteq's website contains links to other websites. Voiteq is not responsible for the content of these websites or their privacy policies or practices.
B. Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not directed to, and Voiteq does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected].
C. Changes to this Statement
Voiteq may amend this Statement from time-to-time. For material changes to this Statement, Voiteq will place a prominent notice on this website and send an email notification of the change. The date this Statement was last revised is at the top of this page.
D. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Statement or our information practices, please call us at 800.328.3271, email us at [email protected], or write to us at
3155 North Point Parkway
Building G, Suite 100
Alpharetta, GA 30005
If we are unable to resolve your complaint you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at the Exchange Tower, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF; telephone number: 0303 123 1113. You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with your local data protection authority.