London Drugs began in 1945 as a 1,000-square foot community drugstore in Vancouver. Today, the company operates more than 70 retail stores across Western Canada, and processes more than 30,000 SKU’s. With costly errors occurring once every 300 picks, and costs for peel-and-stick labels increasing, management recognized the need for improvement.
Download this case study to learn how London Drugs:
- Improved accuracy to 99.97%
- Improved productivity by 10%
- Increased workflow visibility
- Reduced paper material costs
"Vitech really understood our operation and individual workflows and was able to configure the software to match our particular operational needs. One thing I never like is an integrator that wants me to change my operation to fit the way the software works.”
- Lothar Breyers, Manager of Systems and Training, London Drugs