Full Time | Vitech Business Group, Inc. | Bellingham, WA
The role of Billing Specialist is responsible for performing all activities related to the billing of professional services. You will process contracts in accordance with the company’s procedures, assist in the procurement of third party contractor services, record revenue and direct cost of sales in accordance with revenue recognition policies, and provide detailed service reports and analysis to business unit leaders. In fulfilling these duties, you will work closely with project managers and business unit leaders to ensure service revenues are accurately recorded, projects are invoiced in a timely manner, and that all billable personnel comply with the company’s time keeping policies.
- Review contracts to identify financial obligations of service projects and any non-standard contract terms.
- Enter sales orders and related service projects into the company’s systems.
- Monitor changes made to projects and the time keeping activity recorded against projects.
- Prepare and generate invoices to customers.
- Process credit requests.
- Handle follow-up questions from customers and internal personnel.
- Issue purchase orders, track vendor time, enter vendor bills, and perform other tasks related to the procurement of third party services.
- Ensure compliance with all revenue recognition guidelines.
- Provide service reports and analysis.
- Associates degree in accounting or 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our compensations include a competitive salary, performance based bonuses, health benefits, and a retirement match plan.
If you are interested in this position, please go to https://www.highjump.com/company/careers, select the career opportunities drop-down, and search for “Billing Specialist”. Vitech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Vitech produces equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.